Monday, March 10, 2008

The Aftermath

Well well, the state I live in is now ruled by a new government.
Should I be happy or should I be nervous?
Generally I am excited and absolutely happy to see some changes at last, but then again, I don't know if things will work out fine...if anything goes wrong, it'll be 5 darn long years. Still, one can only hope for the best right?
One should be optimistic. On the bright side, I'll be able to vote in the next election.

You know what, from this election...it only just occured to me, that political science is quite an interesting field...then again, I've always been interested in social sciences and the study of human behaviour. Hmmm...I wonder if...

...moving on to lighter topics, Friday night was quite fun, minus the whole 'Mizi Place' disaster. Seriously, the food there sucks and the service is terrible! Penangites, and well, tourists too, avoid that place if you can. If you're wondering where this Mizi place is, it's one of the restaurants in New World Park. Yes, they have a lot of customers, but that doesn't mean that the food there is good. Indeed, it is FAR from good. Avoid. Mizi. At. All. Costs.

No comments: