Monday, April 14, 2008

Updates and Some Adjustments

*takes a deep breath*

Some adjustments to my idiot list:

1. Suzaku Kururugi, Code Geass (The biggest idiot EVER. If you really exist, I think I'd probably clobber you to death)
2. Rikuson Hakugen from Koutetsu Sangokushi
3. Shuichi Shindo, Gravitation
4. Lacus Clyne of Gundam Seed/Destiny
5. Cloud Strife, FFVII
6. Peter Petrelli, season 2 of Heroes
7. Kira Yamato, Gundam Seed/Destiny
8. Lunamaria and Meyrin Hawke, GSD
9. Shinn Asuka, GSD
10. Luke fon Fabre, TOTA
11. Vaan, FFXII
12. Tamaki Suoh, Ouran (yeah, I know I'm a huge fan of him and all, but he IS an idiot. Lol.)
13. .......

Suzaku Kururugi gets bumped up to the no.1 spot for being the biggest idiot I have ever seen. What the hell is wrong with him, that traitorous hypocrite?! For Code Geass fans, and Suzaku haters, you know what I'm talking about! To Suzaku fans...what the hell is wrong with you?!?!

*tries to breathe*

*calms down a little*

Right. Now to updates - Eco exam's tomorrow. Wish me luck guys, I am SO NOT FOND of this subject.

*goes back to raging over Suzaku*

No comments: