Saturday, September 04, 2010

A September Day

Currently Listening To: Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are


Dear abandoned blog,

It is no longer a trend to blog I suppose, seeing as no blogs have been updated recently. That includes me, obviously. I haven't forgotten my blog at all and I do click on the link -almost- everyday but I'd look at it and then...I just don't have anything to say.

I still don't have anything to blog about but thought I'd say a few words about the lack of activity in the blogdom.

So what am I doing now? Nothing actually. The last few days of my one week study break (study break my foot! No studying done for the past whole week). Client brief for Marketing Professional Practice still untouched. Tutorial that was due last week untouched as well. I pretty much spent my whole 'study break' playing games on Facebook hah!

Need to get my ass moving soon before it gets too big.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone need backlinks to your site? will give you hella of anchor text links. e-mail: webmaster@spreadrumers.com. Dueces!

Anonymous said...

hey


great forum lots of helpful people just what i need can anybody tell me how they have built there list for people interested in marketing


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.