Friday, February 24, 2012

And The Journey Begins

Currently Listening To: 2AM - You Wouldn't Answer My Calls


Finally, after weeks of repetitive and mundane audition rounds (though I must say the second group round was actually quite impressive), the esteemed judges have finally selected the top 24 for the 11th season of American Idol. And so begins my blogging journey again (I'll have to admit that I'm not all that excited though). I'm really happy to see Deandre finally in the Top 24, so here's hoping that he won't crash and burn during the live shows. Team Deandre, Heejun, Phil and Jessica!

Top 24:

Top 12 Girls
1. Elise Testone
2. Haley Johnson
3. Shannon Magrane
4. Baylie Brown
5. Hallie Day
6. Jessica Sanchez
7. Jen Hirsh
8. Chelsea Sorrell
9. Skylar Laine
10. Erika Van Pelt
11. Brielle Von Hugel
12. Hollie Cavanagh

Top 12 Guys
1. Eben Franckewitz
2. Reed Grimm
3. Heejun Han
4. Deandre Brackensick
5. Aaron Marcellus Sanders
6. Adam Brock
7. Creighton Fraker
8. Phillip Phillips
9. Joshua Ledet
10. Jeremy Rosado
11. Colton Dixon
12. Chase Likens

No comments: