Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008 everyone!

Well well people, it's the last hour of 2007.
Won't be fair if I don't post something on the last day of the year right?
2007 has been a rather uneventful year, I suppose. With the exception of A Levels exams, everything else just seemed to pass by so fast.

Ah 2008.
A brand new year, and a brand new beginning too.
New college(university college to be exact heh) and new (and foreign) subjects too. Time to start all over again! Hopefully things will turn out well.
I'd make resolutions, but then I never follow through.
Just to keep myself in check though, I really hope that in 2008 I'll :

- be less lazy
- be more patient
- be more focused on my studies (heck I'll be spending a lot of my parents' money so I'd better be focused! =P)
- spend less time at home; which leads to...
- be more active (gah there's moss growing all over me)
- spend more money on books!! (bibliophiling away lol)
- finish off all games I've bought so far
- dye my hair purple BWAHAHAHA
- get a boyfriend (MY MUM'S BUGGING ME ABOUT IT! *sticks tongue out*)


There you go. My sort-of-resolutions. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish at least 1/3 of that list. To everyone else, good luck with your resolutions (if you had bothered to make them) too!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: