Monday, December 17, 2007

Layout

Bear with me while I test out my ugly own-made layouts.
Tired of pre-mades, but absolutely clueless on how to make a nice one for myself.

Anyway, some updates. Went back to work today, but it is Sandy's (my boss/supervisor/manager/whatever) off day, so I was stuck with her lazy-sour-money-faced sister, who did almost nothing as usual. I wasn't in the mood to work at all, and yet there I was, stuck with that auntie. There's absolutely no way I will be spending time with her for the whole day! I had to come up with an excuse to leave early. Thank god I'm (still sorta) sick I guess - I told her that I didn't want to stay in the ridiculously ice-cold Queensbay Mall for that many hours. Surely I'll catch a cold or something (which is true!) Thank god she accepted my rather lousy explanation, and even advised me to take some honey for my sort-of cold O_______O But...I feel guilty for leaving Siew Yi alone with that auntie (I don't even know her freaking name!)

So sorry to disrupt your plans and make you work today Siew Yi!! And to get you stuck with her...I swear I'll make it up to you somehow.

P.S: I still sound like a half-decent toad @.@

No comments: