Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's The 14th Of February, People *cough*

It's exactly a week to my birthday, but before that...

To those who are in love , or happily married (you know who you are )

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

To those who are single, like me, don't fret, I'm sure Mister/Miss Right's out there somewhere Just not so soon lol.


On to less happier thoughts, I have tests next week!
Starting with computing on Monday.
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate tests and exams?
I want more holidays *pouts*

Anyway, although this is suppose to be a happy day for all (okay, for some people at least), but I feel the need to complain about a certain classmate, a selfish, annoying one. I don't care if they come across my blog by accident or something, and read this, I just want to complain!

It's amazing how selfish some people can be. There's this girl in my class, let's just call her X. You see, our Econs lecturer gave her some notes (two weeks ago), and asked her to get it photostated for the whole class. Well, X didn't do so. Her excuse? The photostat lady (sorry, can't think of anything else to call her) told her that she has to wait for 45mins to get it done, and since she couldn't wait, she just photostated it for herself, and left us all hanging. AND she's still keeping the notes to herself after two weeks. Until the sir mentioned it. Wtf? I don't think she even gave her own friends the notes. Talk about selfish! She could have at least left the notes in the reading room, tell the lady to get it done by this week, and then inform us to go collect it. Or something! Geez

Oh, and that's the same girl who only, yes ONLY, wears sleeveless or spaghetti-strapped tops. Or something that is really menjolok mata. Girl, don't you own anything else? Something with more CLOTH preferably? I know you feel the absolute need to show off your apparently amazing shoulders and legs, but really, that backfires. You look ridiculous! You're spending hours in an air-conditioned room, listening to boring lectures for God's sake. Not a party or something!

And then there's another girl who always dresses CUTE. Pigtails, short skirts and shorts, cute tops and a really squeaky voice to go with it. To those who know me well, you know how I feel towards people who dress inappropriately! I mean come on...pigtails? CUTE PIGTAILS? How old are you, FIVE? Sheesh.

*cough* I know I'm being mean, but these people really gets on my nerves. And I'm not the only one who feels that way to, I KNOW.

Ignore the last few paragraphs if you need to. Happy Valentine's Day to my friends and family again

No comments: