Saturday, February 09, 2008

Of Rats and Mice

I know this is like two days late, but anyway

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

It's the year of the rat and all so everyone - be kind to those....annoying rodents =P

As most of you guys know, I went to KL on Monday. Returned on Thursday, the first day of CNY.
Well. I suppose you're expecting some amazing narrative about my grand experience in KL or something.
Unfortunately you will not be getting that...because I basically did NOTHING in KL besides walking around the same bloody mall for three days in a row!
THE SAME FREAKING MALL!!

I mean, it's KL, there's tons of shopping malls all over, but guess what, I had to be stuck at MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL, and there's nothing there that interests me! Seriously!

I wanted to get some new games, sadly there wasn't a single decent game store in MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL! The only bright side was that I found Tamaki (finally!):



...and a cheaper version of Neil Gaiman's Stardust (the book, not the movie) from MPH. Oh and several other books from Borders at The Gardens.

Other than that, NOTHING!! Wanted to get something Sora or KH2-ish for Trix and Becky, but there's nothing there! And other souvenirs? Nothing suitable or affordable either!

Couldn't even meet Chris at 1Utama, we were out of time, and furthermore, we had no transport!

That's it, the next trip to KL, I will not be going anywhere near Midvalley!

No comments: