Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Trying To Crap But Failing Miserably

I feel like updating my blog but I have nothing to crap about!

I wish I have Wei Wei's skill of crapping, she's amazing at it! (it's a compliment k? =D)

Oh and it's a good thing I visited your blog too Wei, cos I have like SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY REQUESTS in facebook. Or should I say had? Anyway THANK YOU!

What else to crap about...? Hmmm well I am currently STILL in the process of cleaning my room and guess what I found? Remnants of a very embarrassing past! *cough*NutzClub*cough*

As embarrassing as it was, I still feel like blogging about it. Ok, so Nutz Club was something my cousin Becky and I came up with when we were REALLY YOUNG AND NAIVE. To cut a very long story short, we made magazines (oh yes we did) and also...we did some stuff that pretty much equates us to ROBBERS AND THIEVES. I'm not going to elaborate any further as it's just too embarrassing, so we'll leave it at that.

I CANNOT BELIEVE WE WERE THAT CRAZY!!

No comments: