Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Boring Weekend

Currently Listening To: Akiko Shikata - Katayoku no Tori


Alright, it has been more than ten days since I last updated my blog.

Whatever happened to updating my blog at least once a week eh?

Well at least it's not once a month haha.

Not that anyone's updating their blog often lately anyway.

Now rushing to finish off the case study for HR Management.

Thought it's suppose to be due on the 18th, but it's due on Monday instead.

Just started working on it yesterday afternoon.

Thank God this time I made amazing progress! Only 200+ words to go and I'll be free!

Guess I really do work better under pressure.

Unfortunately when I'm done with this I'll have to start working on a 10 page long case study for Managing Change.

What can I say? Screw assignments!

No comments: