Friday, September 18, 2009

Le Sighs

Currently Listening To: Kalafina - Storia


It's semi-official.
The blogdom is semi-dead.
Meaning nobody's really updating anything anymore.
And that includes me.
In fact, I'm only blogging now because there isn't anything else for me to do.

Aargh I'm damn bored.
It's the holiday season again.
The Raya break's only two days, but looks like all the lecturers are on MC...
So I'm officially free tomorrow until...God knows when.
To sum it up I'm free for two weeks.

I love holidays and all, but I don't really know what to do for the next two weeks.
It's gonna be boring like hell!
On the bright side I just got wireless today.
No longer confined to my messy desk.

Also, for once I'll be attending the Inti prom.
Just got a dress for it today. Might be a little fancy I think, but who cares.
It's a prom! For some odd reason Taylor Swift's dress in the Love Story vid comes to mind. Love that dress.
The next thing to do is to shop for new heels.
A lovely way to waste mummy's money.

Anyway, zoning off for now.
Till next time.

(It's a dry spell for bloggers now I guess)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be the season.....gloomy and ....dreary. will blog when the days get brighter :)

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

I UPDATED! Lol.

Blogdom eh, wonderful word :D

And omg you so have to take plenty of pics with you in your prom dress! It's so cool you guys have prom. Prom this year has been cancelled at KDU. Suckssssss.

Amanda said...

why is it cancelled?
h1n1? i'm still banned from the cinema lawl =(