Monday, May 10, 2010

Early May Updates

Currently Listening To: Keane - Clear Skies


I've kinda forgotten about my blog, honestly.
My thoughts are kinda in a disarray right now.
Way too many things for me to do lately.
What now?
I have two more major assignments left.
The second part of the Entrepreneurship assignment.
Due very soon and progress is still at 0%!
The entire Marketing Research project.
Quite untouched. Needs to be completed within the next few weeks.
I need to stop procrastinating...but I can't help it!

Bought more books last week.
The Black Magician series by Trudi Canavan.
Thought it was a trilogy until I googled...
There's a freaking prequel and a soon to be released sequel!
Holy crap what have I gotten myself into???
Kinda spoiled myself too when I googled the books...
Nevermind I'll continue collecting the series.
It's very interesting actually.
One of the main themes in the books is actually homosexuality!
How unusual is that?? It's usually a taboo topic or something.
And NO I did not choose to collect the series because of that!

Currently listening to Keane's newly released EP, Night Train.
What can I say about it...
Unusual.
Weird.
Strange.
More 80s stuff.
But strangely addictive.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Your course seriously has neverending assignments. Heavy ones too! :O I'd die.

Lazy to log in. Thus... so. :D

Amanda said...

Yeah! Neverending assignments :( and I'm super lazy lol. Bad combo.

Anonymous said...

Ermm good luck finishing your assignments?

I kinda enjoy the thrill of doing assignments on the elevent hour. Sometimes the result can turn out to be quite good.

Ja. Ganbatte lorh!

Amanda said...

Thank you Yukana! =D and you're right, last minute assignments can surprise ya lol.