Friday, April 30, 2010

May Day

Currently Listening To: Glee Cast - One Less Bell To Answer/A House Is Not A Home


Omg it's the last day of April!
Where did all that time go?
Unbelievable.
Current struggling to complete endless assignments.
I just can't wait for it end.

I give up on American Idol, seriously.
I mean I'll still watch it for fun, but I don't care who wins.
With Siobhan gone, only one red rose is left to struggle with 4 blunt thorns.
I mean seriously. The most snooze-worthy Top 5 ever.
So I give up.

Also, I'm totally loving Glee's last episode, Home.
I just don't get the hateful reviews for the the episode.
What's wrong with a little emotion?
We can't and shouldn't laugh all the time.
After the cheese of Hello and the Madonna episode, the change of pace in Home is really welcomed.
I was actually crying for 3/4 of the episode.

The character development for Finn and Kurt was fantastic.
It's nice to see a different side of them.
I love the songs featured in the episode too, awesome oldies.
I especially love Kurt's A House Is Not A Home and Will and April's duet of One Less Bell To Answer/A House Is Not A Home.
Totally fab.
Kurt is ♥
Kudos to Chris Colfer for his fantastic portrayal of Kurt Hummel!~
You know I love you, xoxo.

(Sorry reading too much Gossip Girls! Speaking of GG, I am like, soooo inspired to collect the whole series now!)

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Yeah I can't believe that it's already the 5th month of the year! So sad. But my special day's coming soon so no complains :P haha.

I already admire your patience with American Idol! After Melinda Doolittle's season, which she left, and Jordin Sparks won, I got so frustrated and disappointed and appalled I decided to stop watching it anymore. Stupid audiences of America rawr!

Amanda said...

Season 6 was terrible too!
Too bad you stopped that season, the last two seasons were a lot better =)

Ahhh your special day is coming soon huh ;)