Wednesday, April 21, 2010

American Idol: Top 7

Currently Listening To: Glee Cast - Like A Prayer


Today's Inspirational theme was so inspiring, I was inspired to not blog about tonight's inspirational songs. I mean seriously.

As a result of that inspiration, I am not going to blog about the performances at all because the contestants were super duper inspiring.

Let me just...summarize the contestants in a sentence or two.

Crystal, you're the only bright spot in this competition. So PLEASE stay cool and hang on and don't get overly emotional.

Siobhan, I don't know what the judges have against you but seriously. Don't bother explaining yourself cos they'll just hate you no matter what.

Lee...I think you're overrated. Sure, occasionally you're quite good but most of the time you're just mumbling and whining. Then again, you might actually have a shot at winning this competition cos everyone else stinks.

Casey, dude, time to take this whole thing seriously. You're doing the same old mediocre karaoke schtick every week. Okay, sometimes you're actually REALLY good but that's a very rare occasion so...yeah.

Tim, I like you. I don't know why but I do. Unfortunately you have a limited range and unless you pick the right songs, you kinda stink. Totally not cool man.

Big Mike, nobody seems to like you and two weeks ago you were almost eliminated. So if I were you I'd lay off the cheese and ego and just sing cos you're actually the best male contestant left. Vocally anyway.

Aaron Kelly...it's time for you to go home.



And that about sums up the whole season. Won't be blogging about this anymore unless something interesting happens. Right now I kinda have like a million assignments to complete within the next two weeks so...yeah. I think I'll be seeing y'all in the mental hospital after this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A national study conducted by Mediacurves.com among American Idol viewers found that Aaron Kelly was selected as the contestant that should be eliminated from the competition based on his performance last night and only received 4.8% of votes The study parallels American Idol voting to determine the weekly winners based on a democratic, “one person, one vote” methodology.
More results can be seen at http://www.mediacurves.com/Entertainment/J7762-AmericanIdol-4-20-2010/Index.cfm