Saturday, April 17, 2010

Really Random Thoughts

Currently Listening To: Siobhan Magnus - Paint It Black


I believe in dressing properly for the right occasions.
I think those who dress inappropriately are silly, frivolous fools.

Two years ago, I said that I will definitely continue piano lessons.
Two years later, the layer of dust on my piano has tripled.

Somehow I work better under pressure?
My last minute work > My carefully planned and meticulously completed work.

I shouldn't be supporting Tim Urban, he's so not my style.
But I am supporting him somehow. Must be that hair.
Casey's hair is really pretty too. Goldilocks.

Some Inti Penang students are definitely spoilt brats.
If you can't get what you want, whine, complain, point fingers and then do nothing.
Brilliant.

Also, I'm having a stomachache now.
Boo no raw salmon sushi for me today =(

~.~


I was in the school choir for three years.
Wish I had been in a Glee club instead.

Looks can be very deceiving.
Apparently I've deceived everyone yippee.

4 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

OMG How's your stomach now? Did you apply oil or something?

Sucks no salmon :(

Amanda said...

Went to the doctor for some meds =( It's still kinda painful now >_>

Yukana vi Britannia said...

If you can't get what you want, whine, complain, point fingers and then do nothing.

That's what teens do, most of the time. Can't do much about it.

Take care!

Amanda said...

@yukana: no kidding XD