Monday, April 05, 2010

Random Thoughts

Do you know what I do when I wake up from a nightmare?

I create some sort of weird ending for it in my head so I wouldn't be so scared anymore.

Eg:

I had a nightmare about some freaky Ju-On-ish creature chasing me once, and I woke up right before he/she/it caught me.

So I thought to myself, the Ju-On-ish creature fell into a deep hole as the sun came up.

Yes I know ghosts are suppose to float and not run so they can't actually fall into a deep hole but whatever!

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

OMG I had this same nightmare once!! Though it had several more creepy happenings in the dream and I was alone. I woke up, feeling so so so scared, I cried. It was 2.48am. So scared. Couldn't sleep. Cried. Called Will. Miraculously, he picked up. Heard me crying. Drove all the way to my dorm to make sure I'm okay.

:O

I hate nightmares :'(

Amanda said...

Awwww that's really sweet of Will to do that.
Nightmares are scary :(