Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Desperate Times

Currently Listening To: Grizzly Bear - Cheerleader


I've kinda forgotten about my blog again. What can I say bahaha.

Anyway, American Idol is over!
Lee won, Crystal was second and to be honest with you at the end of the day I wasn't too bothered about it.
I still can't bring myself to congratulate Lee cos IMHO he really didn't deserve to win the title, then again neither of them were that deserving either.

Let's see if Lee will do better than Kris.

American Idol aside, Finals coming soon!
I'm completely unprepared for it.
Heck I wasn't prepared for any of the assignments either.
Especially the Marketing Research project due this Friday.
I think it's safe enough for me to say that we're screwed. BIG TIME.
Oh what the hell who cares.
Can't do anything about that anymore!
It's time for me to study extra hard for the finals!
Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Ganbatte Manda!
Let the idea of a one month holiday spent catching up on anime, movies and tv serials inspire you!

No comments: