Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup Fever

Currently Listening To: Adam Lambert - If I Had You


The World Cup is finally here!
Can you believe it has been four years?
Last world cup felt like just yesterday.
You know what, even my mum's excited about it. Unfreakingbelievable!
I'd love to park my butt in front of the TV but I can't.
Need to -study- for exams.
Can't wait for that to be over!
I'm so not in the mood for studying.
I have plans for the holidays.
Eat, sleep, watch TV and everything else on my still-quite-empty laptop.
Just started watching Parenthood on Starworld.
That reminds me, Fox TV is coming to Astro.
Now I'm not entirely sure but it is most probably that US TV Network.
I mean, there are no other Fox TVs right?
Anyway. I'm turning into a TV addict again!
On seconds thought, scratch that.
I was never not a TV addict!
I guess I'm just gonna be a TV addict-er.
Also, ANTM is now showing on StarWorld.
Apparently Channel V will be replaced by Fox, but I'm not too sure about that.
This is probably my weirdest blog post ever.
Super disjointed.
Oh before I forget, bon voyage Trix!
Have a fun time in the UK, although I know you're not too excited about it!

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

I love the new layout, sis! :D Looks so great!

And lol, I will never like or care about football :O

Amanda said...

Thanks sis! =D

Lol my interest in football started kinda randomly.