Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Original High

Currently Listening To: Original High - Adam Lambert

I can't believe this - it has been six years since Adam Lambert wowed the American Idol audience - and he is now back with his third album.

His last album, Trespassing, was released three years ago in 2012 (three years!!) so it's good to hear new music from him.

Trespassing

Adam looks so handsome on the album cover!
Cover aside, I must say that I'm really impressed with The Original High. It's a good mixture of dance and pop, with just the slightest touch of the Glambert. Definitely his best album so far (and one of the best I've heard this year). It's an excellent year for music!

Tracklist:
1. Ghost Town
2. The Original High
3. Another Lonely Night
4. Underground
5. There I Said It
6. Rumors (ft. Tove Lo)
7. Evil in the Night
8. Lucy (ft. Brian May of Queen)
9. Things I Didn't Say
10. The Light
11. Heavy Fire

Ratings: 9/10
Recommendations; Ghost Town, The Original High, Another Lonely Night, Underground, Evil in the Night, Heavy Fire

No comments: