Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jigoku Shoujo

Well, I finally finished watching Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori today. I know that I'm suppose to study, but I just can't wait till after exams to finish it off :P

Jigoku Shoujo has got to be one of the most depressing shows that I've ever watched...it's just so sad! T_T I actually cried watching the last few episodes...poor Ai. One thing that I don't understand is why didn't Ren, Hone-Onna and Wanyuudo stop those idiotic villagers??!! I mean, they were beating up Ai! Surely they could have done something...It's just so sad to see Ai die that way. At least, she no longer has to ferry people to hell, and that's good enough for me (despite the fact that I wished that she did not have to die like that - again!)

Anyway, I'm glad Takuma had a happy ending, that poor boy suffered way too much in this series. Ai sorta had a happy ending too...afterall, she is no longer the jigoku shoujo, and her parents' spirits are also free. And I hope all three of them have gone to Heaven and not hell. If heaven exists in that show, that is. I'm really sad that this show has finally ended :( I'm gonna miss it, Jigoku Shoujo's definitely one of my favourites.

And if anyone's wondering, yes, today's entry is completely dedicated to Enma Ai. May you rest in peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh..manda!! now only u finish watching..and u start to blog quite a lot d.. write more k? cos i read blogs when i am SUPER bored :D