Monday, May 14, 2007

One whole month of torture

Noooooo I can't believe that the A Levels Finals will start this wednesday! And I'm so not prepared for it...quite close to freaking out. And it lasts for about a month. ONE WHOLE MONTH T_T Because of exams, I won't be able to watch a few movies that I've been really looking forward to since last year (JACK SPARROW!!!! SHREK!!) Well yeah, I can still watch it after my exams (sorta), but it's not the same as watching it on the day it premieres. Right? Right?? RIGHT????!!!!

And of course, back to exams. I have no mood to study at all. I keep reading the same paragraph again, and again, and still nothing goes into my head. I just can't stop thinking about Capt. Jack Sparrow *drools*. Or that grumpy but lovable green ogre. And his feline sidekick. And also this week's episode of Heroes! Suspenseful episode, although I've pretty much read the spoilers for it :P I still wanna watch it, I'm very determined to do so since Peter did not appear AT ALL in last week's episode. Thankfully my very first paper will be over by then, so I can relax a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

E**Ms SUCK! Down with E**ms!*twitch*.
You didn't mention Donkey, what about Donkey? I like Donkey. Oh and... Jack, not Sparrow, the monkey! The Undead Monkey Rocks!
*twitch*
Okay, see e**ms are bad for health. E**ms make me twitch.
*twitches violently*
HAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Okay now I am just spazzing. lol.

a friend said...

Sharyl...ahahahahahaha.......you are always funny XD

Hie Amanda!!! Yup, I agree with you.. I can't wait for the movie too....