Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Intellectually Drained

Yes, I was not kidding with my MSN personal message, I am indeed intellectually drained.

Attended the IELTS workshop today, one down and two more to go. It was kinda boring, yet nerve-wrecking at the same time...

Would you believe it, I'm freaking out over an English test! O.O

Believe me, I have never felt so nervous about an English test before. Sure, it's a bit different from the SPM exams, but it's not that tough. I have not written anything since June, which is why I'm a little freaked out.

My palms are sweaty, my heart is beating real fast,AND I'M FREAKING OUT! *claws eyes out*

The test will *hopefully* be on the 20th October...and maybe I should have taken the October 6th one, but I think it's too late now.

*shudders* Wish me luck.

No comments: