Monday, October 15, 2007

More strange -- no, stupid dreams!

Yes, more stupid dreams. This time, it involves games. Perhaps I'm spending too much time with the PS2 =.='

Anyway, in my dream, I was at Trix's house with a couple of friends, and we were all lazing around, on the floor. Sleeping actually. Suddenly, Shu Mei got up, and announced 'I have this new game that you all should try. It's fun!' So, we got out Trix's PS2 (which was covered with dust lol, sorry Trix! :P), and put in the disc. And it was some stupid game about numbers, and solving IQ stuff. Something about Add Maths too I think O_o That game, was anything BUT fun (sorry Mei! :P).

...maybe it's time for me to start a dream diary. Or rather, dream blog. Cos I seem to be dreaming of incredibly stupid things every day!

Moving back to real life, I visited the hair salon again today. This time, for a highlight. I wish I could have highlighted it purple, but my mum objected :P So it's red, well, reddish-purple actually, so that's better than nothing. Would love to show y'all how it looks like, but the color doesn't really stand out. At least not yet. In a few more days, after a few washes maybe.

And if any of you are wondering when on earth did I update my blog (it wasn't updated at midnight - 1am yesterday, and I haven't been online today)...well, I couldn't sleep last night thanks to the coffee I drank ^_^' So...I was up till about 4am, fixing my blog! XD I'm glad y'all love it! =D

No comments: