Monday, October 15, 2007

Random, random, random. Since when do I ever post something un-randomly?

Ok, what's with me and weird dreams lately? O_o
Yesterday, I had another strange dream. This time, it involves ghosts.
Yes, a fat ghost cat made an appearance, and so did a deck of haunted cards. It even had a brand - Royal something. And someone told me 'Those cards are haunted. When you play it the cards will make a reappearance'. Whatever that means! And I believe the person who said that was...Mandy XD Sorry sis, I have no idea why you'd be saying something like that in my dreams! :P

Let's see what else...ah yes MONK! IT STARTS TOMORROW! *screams myself hoarse* I'm so excited to watch it, don't ask me why I'm so Monk-obsessed ^_^'

And it looks like I'll have to add more anime to my 'To Watch' list, starting with Code Geass. I wonder how long it'll take for me to finish it! And there's also Blood+...which is so damn long T_T Somebody please give me some motivation to watch it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, active imagination. Welcome to the club, I bake the cookies. It keeps us occupied, especially our days are extra boring now... As long as you don't start having a Heroes themed dream and go all, "Sharyl, I think I have powers", we are safe. And as long as you aren't visited by the "voices" you are safe too.

Amanda said...

Lol XD The 'voices' told me you'd say that =|