Saturday, May 03, 2008

It's Time For An Update

I'm back from Hong Kong people!

Since two days ago actually. Would have updated earlier, except for the fact that my head's been spinning for the past few days. Still spinning now, just not so bad. Yep. My computer screen's spinning while I'm typing this.

Well as you all know (I think), I was away for 5 days and 4 nights. Spent about 2 days in Shenzen, the rest of the days in Hong Kong. And where did we go? Disneyland Hong Kong of course ;)

Quite fun, but there were no fun rides. The shows were nice though, will show you some pics later, have yet to upload them into my comp. It felt like I've stepped into Kingdom Hearts actually =P

Went to Ocean Park too, quite fun there as well. Splendid China in Shenzen, too. Now that was really nice. The cultural shows were fairly impressive.

I'll stop here for now, feeling a little too dizzy to continue typing this.

No comments: