Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sigh

Time really flies.

Can't believe it has already been two weeks (and more) since I came back from Hong Kong. Feels like just yesterday I was there.

All in all, this week has been an interesting week. I'm getting used to the new classes, and I take back my words - the subs this semester are actually quite interesting. The lecturers are all nice, although we hardly get to leave earlier anymore =P I guess the lecturers this term are really enthusiastic about their job! Which is a good thing, although I still have the tendency to doze (even if not physically asleep, mentally I am) off during classes XD

Haan-ming, I know you think I'm crazy for missing piano lessons, but I guess you're gonna think I'm even crazier now! =D Lol.

Recently I've been reading the blogs of some contacts in my MSN list.
I must say, I really applaud those who blog almost everyday? I think it's kinda cool that you guys can think of so many things to blog about. Me? Well I'm updating more nowadays, but generally I'm still not much of a blogger hehe.

No comments: