Sunday, May 11, 2008

You're Never Gonna Believe This But...

...I MISS PLAYING THE PIANO! O_O

Yeah, I miss it so much that I have decided to blog about it. So not me huh?

I guess it's more or less caused by La Corda D'Oro, and you're never gonna believe this either...but I have been toying with the idea of continuing piano lessons since...well since I stopped in 2003 =P And as stupid as this sounds...at the beginning of every year starting from 2004, I have thought about this but...

Somehow, as the year progresses on, I'd forget all about it, and as another new year approaches, I'd start thinking about it again...and...well it's 2008 now, and this year I am (hopefully) determined to actually do something about it! And not just the piano, I'm also (once again, HOPEFULLY) determined to do something about guitar and violin (now this might be a little too late though) lessons. I have my mum's support...I think.

And speaking of mums, I would like to wish my mum a

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

On a side note, my English is really deteriorating...

No comments: