Monday, June 09, 2008

And It's All Coming Back...

Music: Viva La Vida by Coldplay (8 more days!)

...what's coming back, you may wonder? Assignments, that's what! =(

I hate assignments with due dates.

...who am I kidding? All assignments have due dates! =(

At least, most of them are due in July. Except for Cost & Management Accounting. Which is due next Monday. And a presentation on Wednesday. Next Wednesday I mean.

What on earth is there to present about budgets? I don't get it. Then again I don't get that subject. On the bright side it's group work. And so far I've done nothing for the group. Crap.

Gotta start now.

Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends will be released on the 17/18th of June '08!

Am I the only one who cares about that? =( Any other Coldplay fans?

No comments: