Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall '09 Watchlist

Currently Listening To: Kalafina - Fairytale


So it's like the new season for everything.
I have like, a ton of shows to watch seriously.
I know I can choose not to watch them, but then where's the fun?

Downloaded a few episodes of Glee so far, but have yet to even glance at it.
Eastwick looks interesting, but I doubt I'll be watching that anytime soon.
So I guess my main focus is on the existing shows, and even that I'm relying on Astro to show it soon! (Knowing them it's not gonna be soon)

Then there's the fall anime lineup.
Downloaded the first episodes of everything on my watchlist. *pokes list* ->
Have watched most of it too.
First impressions:
Kimi ni Todoke - It's quite interesting, so I guess I'll continue watching this. Shoujo stuff.
The Sacred Blacksmith - Oh god. Not impressed. Probably dropping it unless it gets more interesting.
Fairytail - Well, I like the manga so I'm definitely watching this. First episode is just...normal. Not good nor bad. Can't wait to hear Sayaka Ohara in this (Yuuko and Beatrice rocks so yeah!).
Kampfer - Surprisingly, the one with the cheesiest storyline is better than the rest. Just my opinion anyway. Watch only if you're interested in silly, gender-swapping stuff.
Armed Librarians - The Book of Bantorra - The title seems a little stuffy, but it's actually not bad. When I first went read through the titles, my thought was Sacred Blacksmith > Armed Librarians. I suppose looks are not the only things that are deceiving!
11 Eyes - Uh...kinda weird. And Daisuke Ono again. I swear, that dude is everywhere this year! Cute school uniforms, annoying female lead. Could be interesting I suppose, will keep an eye on this one. Get it? Eye? Haha.

Sigh, it sure looks like my 'currently watching' list is going to expand considerably.

1 comment:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Wow you're watching a lot :D

I think I'm only watching Kobato (Clamp!), Darker Than Black Season Two (Hei!), Fairy Tail and Letter Bee (Junjun!)

Assignments are bitches eating up our lives D: