Monday, February 21, 2011

21

Currently Listening To: Adele - Rumour Has It


I suppose Adele wrote this album two years ago?
Cos I'm turning 23 today, and we're the same age XD

So I'm not exactly a fan of Adele but I did like some of the songs from her previous album.I was all for Duffy when they were both nominated for the Grammy's a few years back, and was quite upset when Adele won but now I kinda sorta understand why she had won instead. Honestly, Adele's sophomore album is a lot better than Duffy's. Was completely and absolutely turned off by Duffy's nasally Well Well Well. It was so terrible I couldn't bring myself to listen to her new album. (I don't even know the name of the album!)

Anyway going back to Adele, I'm still not a big fan but 21 is a pretty good album. Mostly ballads with a few upbeat songs, such as Rolling in the Deep (the first single) and Rumour Has It (my personal favourite).



Tracklisting
1. Rolling in the Deep
2. Rumour Has It
3. Turning Tables
4. Don't You Remember
5. Set Fire to the Rain
6. He Won't Go
7. Take It All
8. I'll Be Waiting
9. One and Only
10. Love Song
11. Someone Like You

Overall: Pleasant album, not really my kind of music but still nice to listen to. 8/10.
Recommendations: Rolling in the Deep, Rumour Has It, Set Fire to the Rain, Someone Like You.

No comments: