Monday, August 20, 2007

Finally done with FFXII!

Yay I can't believe that I finally finished playing FFXII! I thought it'd take me years to finish it, like FFVII and FFVIII (which are not completed yet actually ^_^'). Woohoo, go me! That makes the second game I've ever completed on both PS1 and PS2, the first game being FFIX =P

Anyway, I really enjoyed the game, unlike many others who are not satisfied with it. It's not the best Final Fantasy game ever, but it's fun to play. Lots of quests to complete, which I did not actually finish, but heck, it's still fun. I've changed my mind about the battle system, which I initially rated 0/10. After completing the game, I'd say...a 2/10. Lol.

I actually found the story interesting and more realistic compared to the others because somehow it makes more sense than a nutcase who wants to be reunited with his 'mother', crazy sorceresses, a guy named Kuja and a twisted God. Loved the ending, the graphics are awesome! And it makes me want to play Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings >_< i want a nintendo DS! Hopefully they'll do something like KH's Chain of Memories on PS2 :D

Now on to the other uncompleted games...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least u completed some games.. i completed NONE! muahahaha~~~ lazy to train and level up.. which is a NONO for a gamer.. ahahah

ps: y dun u put the tag board thingy? easier to leave a message =)

Amanda said...

Bwahaha go play some games la trix! give u back ur games n u can start playing :P

ah tag board good idea :D :D :D