Monday, August 13, 2007

Pinkitivitis

Lately I've been buying a bunch of pink stuff...and I have no idea why! I don't even like the bloody color. In fact, I've spent time dissing that particular color with my friends...and so says my mum 'Aiyo the person who dun like pink why buy pink leh?'

Let's see...pink t-shirt...pink swimsuit...pink earrings...pink scrunchies...well, for the pink t-shirt, I actually wanted it in black or red, but sadly, not my size! So I had to settle for pink... O_______O I hope the list does not increase!

Darn. The A Levels results are out. I'm too terrified to go get it. According to Adeline I passed everything (albeit with terrible grades)....but I dare not believe it until I take a good, long look at the results list. Wish me luck people. Cos after results means I have to start thinking about the future! Which is something that I don't really wanna think about. If I do pass, I'll have to think about what to do next...work or study? If study then where? I don't really plan on remaining in IPG...if I fail however then I guess I have no choice but to remain there :(

No comments: