Saturday, August 25, 2007

Perfectly Random #1

Right, I know this is really random but I've noticed something weird about the way I blog - it seems to be completely devoid of any sense of humour or...or any emotion at all. I sound like I'm typing a newspaper article for heaven's sake! Blogs are suppose to be for you to vent your feelings and thoughts right? But I don't seem to be able to do that :P I blog like I'm writing an essay for exams or something. Lol. That makes me realize something; I'm more suitable to write non-fiction/facts/exam essays =.=" rather than fiction. Why? Because of the completely dry and inexpressive manner I deliver my sentences. Maybe I'll be a good reporter of events then...? Hah. Right now I'm not sure why I decided to blog about this either....

1 comment:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Hey sis! XD Something is wrong with your chatbox @.@ First the upper half doesnt load, then when I clicked refresh, the lower half doesnt load! O_O

Oh yea, don't worry about that expressing-things-in-an-inexpressive-manner thingy, actually that's how I wanna write! I wanna be a journalist too actually ^_^' But I can't just stop adding emoticons into my sentences! XD