Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Dark Knight

Music: Destiny's Child - Say My Name

Ah it takes me 5 days to blog about Batman =P (am I lazy or what??!!)

Anyway, I watched The Dark Knight on Wednesday (the 23rd). Treated my parents to the movie, as it is my dad's birthday next Wednesday (in three days)and that's my present for him.

The movie? It rocked! (My dad kept raving about Jack Nicholson though *rolls eyes*)

Heath Ledger was fantastic as the Joker, it's a pity that he never lived to see his own masterpiece =( Why do the good die young?? WHY GOD WHY??? *wipes away a tear*

Ahem *clears throat*

I feel sorry for Bruce Wayne aka Batman because the Joker? Well, he totally stole every scene away from dear old Batty. I can remember the Joker's every movement (okay, I'm exaggerating) but dear old Brucey...I can't remember anything about him. Other than him crashing his Lamborghini (that poor car! Batty, if you don't want it please give it to me, mmkay?)


...


Did I mention that I have a costing test tomorrow? Here I am...BLOGGING instead of studying...ahahahaha.... =/

No comments: