Sunday, July 20, 2008

Okay...

Music: Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Mood: Grumpy

Alright, an update here, although I don't really have much to update on.

Anyway. I'm totally swamped with assignments and tests now. And the finals are in about...3 weeks? Damn it. I'm really unprepared, out of 4 subjects I only understand 1 (that would be law) so basically, I'm really screwed. 3 weeks. Omg. That's like really soon T.T *needs to start studying*

Btw, remember Miss Know-It-All? I mentioned her a few posts ago. It's tiresome to type out 'Know-It-All' so let me just call her...BJ.

She is really getting on my nerves. Seriously.

No wait, let me rephrase that - she's getting on everyone's nerves, I think.

The sound of her voice is really...nauseating. If I had a baseball bat around me I'd have hit her with that a long, long time ago.

She's so annoying that I'm actually blogging about her! And I don't usually blog about people I don't care about but yeah. She's special. Specially annoying.

I don't care if she (or any of her friends) stumbles upon my blog and figures out who I'm talking about; I've had enough of her. Two words for her, only two words: SHUT UP!

Yeah I know I'm being mean but what the heck. I'm feeling grumpy! *pouts*

No comments: