Friday, July 11, 2008

A Special Thank You To A Few People

Music: Resonance - T.M. Revolution

It's 3am in the morning and I can't sleep so here I am, blogging.

Who do I wanna thank, you might wonder?

Well, I'm in melancholic mood again.
Suddenly I really miss studying law.
Not business law, but like, actual law ya know, like in IPG (now PTPL) law and all?
Sometimes I can't help but wonder...have I made a mistake by choosing commerce over law? Sigh. Only time will tell I guess.

But for now, I have some thank yous to make.
First of all I'd like to thank Mr. Siraj, Mr. Khoo, Mr. 'Fish' (I can't remember his name! Crap...what's his REAL name Sharyl? Tell me!! Lol.) and yes, even Ms. Saw.
And also I'd like to thank Xiana :) Thanks so much for your help! So sorry to bother you right after your exams, just when you'd want to forget about it for a little while.
Without you guys, I don't think I would have been able to do my Business Law assignment. So, thank you. And you know what, although I skipped many classes and spent most of my time daydreaming in class last time? It was fun. It really was.

I just HAVE to get this off my chest - guess what I found out while I was looking through my friends list in friendster? David's in it! Yes, that David from class, that David who dates you know who. Lol! How on earth did he get into my list? Did I add him or something? Did HE add me? O.o Wtf I don't even know him. I just know who he is. Lol. LOL. *dies laughing*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which david? smoking david from our class? Haan-Ming here again lol.

Sharyl Kaur Deo-Karloty said...

The Fish's name is Mr Kevin. LOL. I miss them too, except I miss Mrs Haitya and Mr Siraj the most.

Amanda said...

@haan-ming: yes that david!! smoking david? lol!!!

@sharyl: AH kevin! how could i forget his name? =/ i miss mrs hatiya too...i miss eng lit too! and history! *sobs*