Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Of PDA and Know-It-Alls

Music: Death and All His Friends - Coldplay

Sorry it took so long for me to update this. Got lazy =P

I guess some of you are wondering what's up with the morbid music I'm listening to? Well it's not that morbid. Okay maybe it is, what with cemeteries and death and ghosts, but hey! Blame Coldplay! All I care about is the music. It's nice, that's it, I don't care what it's about =P

Right, on to the main topic.
Yes PDA, Public Display of Affection. Wondering why I'm blogging about this? Well it started last Thursday. Or was it Wednesday? Not sure but anyway. See, we were hanging out on the sixth floor of Inti, and there was this girl. Apparently a friend of HM's. Or at least a schoolmate? Not sure about that either so um whatever =P Anyway this girl, her boyfriend was like, all over her. Kissing her, hugging her, swinging her around - and we were sitting there watching. When we were suppose to be studying. I know, but heck it's very distracting to see such...obvious displays of affection!

Now I don't know about you, but I find that ridiculous and disgusting. A little PDA is all right I guess, but when you're swinging your girlfriend around and kissing her like everywhere, in front of EVERYONE else - now that's just lame and showy. C'mon people...get a room! What are you trying to do, make us envy you? I know you have a LOVING boyfriend and all but get over yourself. I don't think anyone else cares about you or your boyfriend so yeah, keep your affections to yourself.

Next up, know-it-alls. Let me ask you a question - do you find know-it-alls annoying? Well I do. I will not mention names, but let's just say there's this really annoying know-it-all in my class. Just. Really. Annoying. I really, REALLY feel like telling this person, 'You know what, absolutely NO ONE will miss hearing your voice, so shut up, k?'

Who else agrees with me??

5 comments:

Sharyl Kaur Deo-Karloty said...

I totally agree Amanda. Some of them can be really ridiculous I mean come on-lah be civil. A hug and a kiss is fine but freaking swinging your girlfriend around... she is not a rag doll...

Amanda said...

Ragdoll? LOL sharyl! *swings rag doll around*



Lol.

Anonymous said...

hahahhaaaaa..rag doll!! That's a good one. oh btw, haan-ming here :)

Falconnefle said...

HAHAHAH..PDA..that's a really good term. For a moment, I thought you were talking about some techno-gadgets. Send my regards to sharyl for me!!But I can't seem to reach her in her blog. One day, we'll all have lunch together,kay?

Amanda said...

Lol no not that PDA Xiana-san =P
I'll tell her that the next time I see her ;)
And sure we shall have lunch some day! Soon! Lol.