Sunday, August 17, 2008

*Insert Witty Title Here*

Music: Duffy - Delayed Devotion

Well it's finally over! Exams I mean.

I should be happy but somehow I'm...not? =/

And somehow I've lost the energy to blog about...well, anything at all.

Plus, this makes two sleepless nights in a row. Yes people, I'm blogging at 3am again.

*yawns*

Listening to Duffy at 3am in the morning. You guys should check her out if you like retro stuff. Her music is so 60s, seriously.



Tracklist:
1. Rockferry
2. Warwick Avenue
3. Serious
4. Stepping Stone
5. Syrup & Honey
6. Hanging On Too Long
7. Mercy
8. Delayed Devotion
9. Scared
10. Distant Dreamer

Personal favourites: Warwick Avenue, Delayed Devotion, Serious, Stepping Stone and Hanging On Too Long.

Overall Rating: 7.5/10

(Maybe I should turn this blog into some music review thingy. Lol.)

Oh and to Mandy - Beat It sis! XD

No comments: