Monday, August 04, 2008

Spiralling...Out of My Mind?

Music: Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World

Keane's finally releasing their 3rd album after two years.

Interesting name for the album, Perfect Symmetry. Somehow that reminds me of Death the Kid from Soul Eater? You know, the whole symmetrical thing? Well those who watch Soul Eater knows what I mean and those who don't...go ahead and watch it! Anyway, Perfect Symmetry is the title of one of the songs in the album and I'm hoping that it sounds a lot better than...

Spiralling

That, is the name of their new single, and I must say - after waiting for it for SOOOOO long - I'm disappointed with the song! It's a little lame, truth be told. Instead of Keane or even Coldplay we're getting...Steps? S Club 7?? KYLIE MINOGUE? It's so freaking poppish! WTF! The beginning of the song gave me goosebumps (not the good kind, I mean the freaked out kind of goosebumps), and there's this 'wooh woohing' thing that sounds extremely cheesy and tacky.

I can't believe you Keane! I don't want cheesy pop! =(

*sulks in dark corner*

...

I'll keep listening to 'Spiralling' anyway. Maybe I'll get used it soon.

*crosses fingers*

*listens to Panic at the Disco instead*

EDIT: All right, all right, after a few listens, it really ain't that bad after all. It's kinda cool actually. From sappy ballads to pop-funk-thingy, you guys rock! I take back the sulking in the dark corner part. Kudos for trying something new and not getting any backlash for it Keane! *cough*MinutestoMidnight*cough* The fans love ya!

PS: Oh btw I'm blogging again when I'm suppose to be studying bwahahahaha =P

Wish me luck with costing in...less than 12 hours!

No comments: