Friday, August 29, 2008

Wooooooooooooooo (sorry, can't think of anything)

You know what, I was deprived from the internet for three days! Three days people, three days and guess whose fault was that? My mum's! Believe it or not, she forgot to pay the bill for two months, and they (TMNet) just cut off my connection with no warnings whatsoever.

And there I was on Tuesday night, wondering what was wrong with the modem.

Thank God it's finally back, today, this morning, after the bill was paid sometime yesterday.

Oh also, I collected my results yesterday and phew, I passed everything! Not only that, I actually got a B- for Costing (accounts)! I was kinda expecting to fail that, so I'm really glad :)

B+ for both Law and Finance, and a beautiful C+ for Macroeconomics. I know that's a really lousy grade but wth, I had expected to fail that. And I didn't! *does a silly dance*

Ooh ooh I'm also getting closer to finishing FFX-2! Took me one freaking hour to kill that stupid Angra Mainyu thingy in Bikanel Desert. Just Djose temple left and then I'm off to the Farplane! Oh and Becky darling did you attempt Via Infinito in Bevelle? That place is F-R-E-A-K-Y!

No comments: