Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I Hate Exams! =(

Music: Keane - Spiralling

Urgh, my head is spinning as I'm typing this, or should I say, spiralling?

Yep those pesky headaches are back in full force. URGH!

Costing this morning was a total disaster.

Firstly, I was having a really bad headache, and to top that off, I didn't get a wink of sleep at all last night! Part excitement for Perfect Symmetry, part nervousness for this morning's test I suppose. Plus, it was just one of those sleepless nights. Damn.

Anyway, back to the test. What kind of questions were those?? I couldn't understand a single thing. Although I think that has more to do with the headache than the questions themselves. No wait. The questions sucked! Thank God it's not part of the 40% coursework.

And urgh, Spiralling's stuck in my head. It's so 80s-ish, and I usually hate 80s music with their tacky beats but somehow this works. A bit of biasness, I guess? Ah well. Oh and the umh album cover for Spiralling is so colorful...NOT digging that.



....how tacky is that?????

No comments: