Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Semester No. 3

Music: Keane - Spiralling

Oh yes, it's the 3rd semester already and classes just started earlier today.
Only 3 subjects this sem, Management, Marketing amd Moral. All the Ms.
Seriously, Mgt and Mkt looks dull, and I'm suppose to major in this? Kinda sucks =(

Had Moral and Marketing today. Believe it or not, Moral seems to be quite interesting. Don't worry guys, it's nothing like secondary school Moral. This is so much better, you actually get to learn about ethics and philosophies and stuff. Doesn't sound too bad huh? The lecturer seems kinda nice too, Noraini something. Not sure if she's a Miss or Mrs? Most of the Malay teachers I had back in my school days (and IPG. Uh I mean PTPL. Whatever.) were really, really boring but Noraini's actually not bad. And pretty open-minded too. For our first lesson today she actually talked about human sexuality (one of the topics for Moral actually XD)...and we discussed, or rather, she 'educated' us about masturbation and bestiality mwahahahaha! If you don't know what the latter means, go look it up in Google or something and you'll see what I mean. So, yeah moral was surprisingly quite interesting.

Marketing was...dull. Mostly because I took my cough medicine before class so uh, I was super drowsy lol. Hopefully it gets better? Cos I have 8 hours of that and 8 hours of Management each week. Yes I'm not kidding! And 6 hours of Moral too. I guess that's what you get for a short semester.

What else? Oh yeah. I've been sick since Friday night. Fever, sore throat, the whole deal. What a great way to spend the last few days of hols! *pouts*

No comments: