Saturday, September 06, 2008

Feeling the Need to Bitch About Something. Or Someone.

Well well, the really bitchy side of me comes out sometimes, once in a blue moon. Or so. And it so happens that right now, it's out in full force.

Oh yeah, this is gonna be a total bitching session.

Yes. Let me begin.

It's nothing personal, really it isn't but I came across this blog an hour ago or so. No, I didn't discover it by accident. It's not the blog of someone I know (perhaps some people I know might know this person I'm talking about though). Yes it's rude to bitch about people I don't know but whatever, I'm in bitchy mood I guess?

Anyway. On to the main course.

This particular blog I'm talking about belongs to this a girl, a model. Quite young. Yes a Malaysian. A Penangite in fact. The thing that really bothered me was the things she blogged about. Showing off her model boyfriend or whatever. Takut orang tak tau u ada bf kah? Think people wanna steal him ah? Not entau also lah! Cheh. Ooh ooh and this is the best part - this chick, whoever she may be, actually took a picture of herself and the boyfriend - KISSING. Like wtf. Normal pix, ok lah, but kissing??? Oi, get a room k?

Here's a really good question: is that really necessary? It's not a private blog. Anyone and everyone can view it. And to take a picture of yourself kissing your bf is just stupid. Showing off? Full of yourself? I don't know, tell me what you think readers. I'd like to know your thoughts. Whatever it is, I felt pretty disgusted reading that girl's blog. Maybe you'd think that I'm just jealous cos I'm blogging about something like this? Well I can assure you it's SO not that. It just horrifies me to see what our society has turned into. Young girls behaving like sluts. Whores. Eek.

Blame it on the influence of the West if you must, but they're not entirely at fault. I'm not saying that they don't do this, but to see this coming from your own backyard? It's disturbing, really. I guess you might say "Hey look at Miley Cyrus! Or how about Vanessa Hudgens? They did that, 10 times worse actually." What, you wanna follow in their footsteps? Have you no dignity???

Good role models? I think not! Surely you would know that you're not giving much of an impression to people? Your peers are probably looking at you and thinking 'Eh, what a slut.'

I know you can say and show and do whatever you want in your own blog, and honestly speaking you are free to do so (I'm doing that myself lol =P), but do you really care that little about the impression you give to others? It's disgraceful lah, seriously.

Ugh. No dignity at all. Soon she'll be posing naked I bet, Kim Kardashian anyone?

(BAH I think this is less of me bitching and more of me sounding like some old lady lamenting about the behaviour of youngsters when I'm only 20 myself)

Let's bitch some more Trix, BWAHAHAHA!

No comments: