Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blogging From Somewhere Other Than Home

As you guys should know by now, my computer's dead. KO. Kaput. And it won't be fixed until this Friday!

Well, at least it'll be fixed soon. Hopefully it doesn't need reformatting. Or else...all my D.Gray-man, Soul Eater and Gossip Girls! I'll have to redownload all of those then IF reformatting is necessary. Boohoo.

Anyway, yeah I'm blogging from somewhere else.

Let's see...I have a ton of assignments to complete, starting with the individual Marketing assignment due on Saturday. Actually we were suppose to pass it up this Friday, but somehow someone convinced Dr. Z to extend the due date...by 12 hours.

Other than that, there's the group Marketing assignment. And Moral (tough questions to answer, urgh). And Management. 2 assignments for that as well, individual and group.

Random Thought:

John Mayer
Jason Mraz
James Morrison
Jamie Cullum
Jack Johnson

What do they have in common?

If you've notice, a lot of the male singer-songwriters' names begin with the letter 'J'. Mmmhmmmm. Don't ask me why I'm blogging about this. Totally random. And most of their initials are J.M. - John Mayer, Jason Mraz, James Morrison. If Jason Castro (American Idol Season 8 3rd Runner Up) were to release an album, there'll be one more 'J' in the business. Uh huh. Some food for thought.

Peace out, people.

No comments: