Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I'm back!

Music: Travis - Closer

*huggles my beloved comp*

No wait, it doesn't deserve to be hugged! *frowns*

Anyway, I'm baaaaaaack! (for two days already actually, just too lazy to blog about it)

BUT.

It's still pretty slow, despite the reformatting. What the hell's the ram for the CPU eh?? Sigh.

Oh well, at least it's back.

So...what's there to update about? Well, it's the 6th day of the 'study week' and I have yet to study anything. Is that good or what? XD

Failed with assignments too. Only thing I've typed so far is the word 'ASSIGNMENT'. Brilliant.

Oh oh and Code Geass R2 ended two days ago. Can't say much about it, since I'm still stuck at episode 16, BUT I know the story already BWAHAHAHAHA *can't resist spoilers* ~ spoiler freak ~

Well. THAT wasn't the ending I expected. Wanted something more...definite. Unfortunately, it's anything but. It's as open ended as TOTA, but on a more depressing level. Sorry about Lelouch, Mandy, hope you feel better soon though :(

What else??

Hmmmmmmm I've got nothing. So I'll be gone for now. Happy October anyway!

Oops before I forget,

Selamat Hari Raya to all!

No comments: