Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Tired. Really.

Music: Keane - My Shadow


- Keane Lyrics


I am so obsessed with this song, I tell you. I've been listening to it all day long, and I'm still not bored of it. Great song. Stay a little longer here, and listen to it.

Anyway, I just wanna to blog a bit before the day ends.

There's a moral test tomorrow, and I'm still kinda unprepared. The Marketing quiz today sucked. Only got 27/50. And those were just true/false questions! I know I didn't really study for it but still....true/false! How unlucky can I be? (Apparently, very!)

Sigh. I hope my Marketing assignments turn out okay. Otherwise I'll have to like, study three times harder for my finals! *hyperventilates*

Well, I should get back to studying for Moral now.

Moral in less than 24 hours. Wish me luck, thanks!

No comments: