Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lack of Urgency

Music: Lady GaGa - Just Dance


In about 1 hour and 15 minutes, I'll be sitting for my Moral exam, and yet here I am blogging.

Goes to show how bored I am lol. And how much I'm studying...

Let's just say that I've been staring at my notes for the past two days, so I deserve a break right?

Anyway, the paper starts at 4pm and ends at 7pm. Why so late? Sigh. My next paper - tomorrow (Management), is at 8am so I don't have much time left to study for it tonight. And that's the subject with the most things to remember. Just great. I hope I won't screw up that paper.

To top that off, I haven't been sleeping well for the past 4 - 5 days. Not sure why. Stupid neck was aching on Monday, and last night (aka this morning) was one of those imsomniac-ish moments. Only fell asleep around 3am or so (same scenario on Tuesday morning). Hopefully I can sleep better tonight, after all one paper down, and only two more to go!

Once again, wish me luck guys!

No comments: