Monday, October 06, 2008

Back to Coll - Again

Sigh.

One week of holidays just isn't enough, you know?

It leaves you longing for more.

And guess what greeted me on my first day back...a beautiful Management Test!

...which I think I'm gonna fail :(

Blame it on holidays I guess, I didn't even look at my notes till Friday evening. And that was too late. Sorry about that Haan-Ming! ^_^' And yes I may have looked at it then, but I didn't really bother to read it. Just started last night. Which is bad!

'Laziness = Failure' I'm about to prove this equation bwahaha.

I spent 7 out of 10 days onlining for about 10 hours each day muhahaha.

Now I have to spend about like 5 - 6 hours each day in classes. Bah.

I also have a Moral assignment due tomorrow. It's suppose to be at least 4 pages long I think but so far I only have about like, 3 pages.

This is the question I chose if anyone's interested:

'Universal Ethical Egoism states that everyone ought to always serve their own self-interests even if that means harming others. What do you think about this way of acting and give a detailed example to reflect your opinions.'

...fun question eh?

P.S: Please watch Tales of the Abyss guys! It's out on mkv format.

A little dull for the first ep, but then again that was my first impression of the game too lol. Despite that, it's still good so far! It really followed the game, right down to the attacks by those...beasts thingy. NEED EP 2 IMMEDIATELY!

No comments: