Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tales of the Abyss Update

At the rate I'm going, I guess I'll be blogging about every single episode of Tales of the Abyss. LOL. Yes, I am that obsessed!

Anyway. Just watched it. Ep 3 is a lot more interesting than the previous two episodes. More development of Jade, didn't see much of Anise, Luke's as annoying as ever, Guy reappears and Tear rocks! :P

Also, the introduction of the God-Generals. Finally, the other teenage red-head appears (I'm itching to mention his name but eh, spoilers). Alas I can say, so far so good. Keep up the good work Sunrise, please don't ruin TOTA for us fans k?

There is something that bothers me though. Usually, fans of a game would want the anime to follow the game quite closely. HOWEVER...I think Sunrise is taking it a bit too far. Almost every little detail from the game is included in the freaking show! Right down to that conversation about Luke with Tear and Anise. And they didn't even try rephrase it or something! Wtf. I guess that was quite necessary to reveal Mieu's gender though.

But that was not the only part! Too much detail on their escape from the Tartarus. Fighting the ligers. Fighting the soldiers. Luke's reluctance to kill humans.

At the rate they're going, it's gonna take a lot more than 26 episodes to wrap up the whole thing. Sigh.

One more thing...*cough* ION = BLACK STAR FROM SOUL EATER??? OMFG! O.O

No comments: