Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Dance Season People!

Music: Keane - My Shadow


Oh yes, dance season.

Everyone is churning out dancey music, for some very odd reason.

But WHY? Britney's doing it, Christina and Hilary too, and even Keane for heaven's sake. KEANE! (OK that's more of disco 80s pop thingy but still...disco = dance!) Major wtf season.

Dance music is all the rage now.

Here, have a look at Britney's new video:



She's naked guys! What fun. It's Toxic Part II. On the bright side, I'm glad she's finally back in the business, looking quite healthy.

~.~.~

I finally watched the first episode of Gundam 00 after one week. Bahahaha am I slow or what?

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what's happening in the show. Didn't even recognize Saji. At least Setsuna and Tieria looks great. Poor Allelujah, all tied up. GO RESCUE the poor fellow guys!

No comments: